(866) 238-9868 OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK

2-5 day FREE & DISCREET SHIPPING on all orders

4.9 stars 4.9 | 4,500+ Verified Buyers

Bed Bug Nymphs or...?

Been getting one or two bites every 5 days or so for the past few weeks. Kept getting bit even after changing the sheets.

After being gone for a week I found this on my pillow:

Attracted these two with a yeast+sugar CO2 trap:

And then came home this morning and nearly had a heart attack cuz these were ALL over the outside of my apartment building, on the walls framing doors and windows, the whole line of all my neighbors not just mine:

I’m sorry for poor image quality and lack of scale reference. They are INCREDIBLY TINY, smaller than a sesame seed I’d say.

So are any of these baby bed bugs? Are the ones I found outside the same or different from the ones I found inside my apartment? Neither seem the right shape to be bed bugs, but my Facebook friend consensus is that they are bed bugs, and their location and my bites lend itself to the theory as well. Them blanketing the outside of the building is peculiar though which is why I wondered if those were different. HELP!

Hello, and welcome to our forum. While I’m not sure exactly what species that is, I’m 100% confident that it’s not a bed bug. It looks more like some kind of lice. Best of luck with your ID and treatment.

Thank you!! If it’s not too much trouble, I have just one more pic to get feedback on to sooth my anxiety:

That still looks like a booklice species, but I’m not certain of the exact species.