(866) 238-9868 OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK

2-5 day FREE & DISCREET SHIPPING on all orders

4.9 stars 4.9 | 4,500+ Verified Buyers

Bed Bugs Gone?!?

I live in an apartment with 2 other girls. About 3 weeks ago now my roommate in the room on the other side of the house discovered she had bedbugs after she saw one on her pillow. She never had any bites. The following morning my complex brought out a pest control team who bagged up all her stuff and sprayed the whole house. Apparently the infestation wasn’t a full blown “infestation,” but there were enough of them that it was visible. They looked in our living room, my bedroom, and my 3rd roommates room and didn’t see any signs of activity beyond that one bedroom. Fast forward a week, pest control comes again, doesn’t see any new activity but decides to spray the house again just in case. Still no signs of bugs in the living room or my room or my 3rd roommates room. A week after that, pest control came again and didn’t see any new activity in the original infected room.
My question here, because I’ve been extremely paranoid, is: should i believe that there were never any in my room? The professionals checked 3 times and didn’t see anything, I check every single night and don’t see anything, but I’m absolutely terrified. So is it truly possible that they were only in the one room?

I think the only way to address your concern is to perform an inspection yourself. Check out this article on how to inspect for bed bugs in your home.