(866) 238-9868 OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK

2-5 day FREE & DISCREET SHIPPING on all orders

4.9 stars 4.9 | 4,500+ Verified Buyers

Found a bug. Is this a bed bug?

I found this bug on my cushion sitting on the couch. Is this a bed bug? I looked for others under the couch and sides of mattress, but I didn’t find any. Only thing I found was the one bug and some stains on the cloth that was on the couch. Please someone help me.

Thank you,

I would say yes that is a bed bug.

Oh no. I only found one. and checked all furniture, underneath and everything. I didn’t see anything else other than that bug and one spot stain in the pics. Am I in trouble??? What should I do?

Hi Snow,
If you only found 1 bedbug id recommend starting with steps 1 and 2 of our 4 step protocol and observe the population and see if any others get caught in the traps. if you start to notice activity then proceed with steps 3 and 4.
Below is the link to our 4 step protocol and you can always reach out to us anytime for assistance.

https://www.bedbugsupply.com/how-to-get-rid-of-bed-bugs-in-4-steps.html

Warm Regards,
Mark

COUNTERFEIT MONEY

We are quality leader in authentic Banknote and Counterfeit Banknotes printing. Our work ranges from the production of substrates and security features, through banknote printing and web application, to plant engineering.

APPROVED DOCS

That seems like a bed bug. If you have seen one then there might be more. you should some natural remedies to get rid of them and if things still doesn’t work out for you then I’d like to suggest a site that provides assistance for bed bug control, pest control and many such things. The name of that site is Teluscare.