(866) 238-9868 OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK

2-5 day FREE & DISCREET SHIPPING on all orders

4.9 stars 4.9 | 4,500+ Verified Buyers

Getting bites, but haven't found any bugs. What do I do?

My girlfriend and I recently moved into a new apartment. Shortly after moving in, I started getting bites, typically in zig zag patterns. I immediately thought it was bed bugs, so I tore apart the bedroom, looking for evidence. I found none. A few weeks went by, nothing happened. I chalked the bite marks up as being hives from either stress or an allergic reaction to something in the new house. Now, about 2 months later, I am getting bit fairly consistently. My girlfriend is not. She doesn’t think it’s bed bugs, but I think she’s just not allergic to them. I don’t know what else could be causing this, but I just don’t know what to do. My theory is either a previous tenant left some of them behind and they hid in the walls or whatever, or they’re crawling through the walls from the neighbors apartment. I just don’t know what to do. Has it been too long to make a case with the property manager without them saying we brought them? And what am I supposed to do to prove we have an infestation when we never even see the bugs, or find any evidence? We’ve looked for eggs, brown spots on sheets, etc, and have found nothing.

Hi Unhappytapir

I would recommend opening the link below to further assist and determine if you do have bedbugs hopefully it is a false alarm and it ends up to be nothing serious. Anyhow please feel free to
Check out this article on how to inspect for bed bugs in your home 27. this may help better answer some questions and pin point if there are bedbugs in your home.

Regards

Tyler.