(866) 238-9868 OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK

2-5 day FREE & DISCREET SHIPPING on all orders

4.9 stars 4.9 | 4,500+ Verified Buyers

I have too many ?s!

I found BBs in 2 bedrooms. I’ve already been working on killing them, but I want them gone for good! However, I’m a single mom of 2 and living on unemployment since my company’s layoff. I have SO many questions!

First, I used some spray from WalMart in the rooms I found them in and have vacuumed like u wouldn’t believe. Is it even possible to get rid of them this way? Can we do this without having to buy encasements for all the beds? I’m barely getting by on what I’m bringing in and I just don’t have the money. I do have plenty of time tho!

I’m also wondering about DE and if it can be used in my couch and recliner if they are both covered with slipcovers and not be a health hazard to the kids and myself?

I’m also putting all clothing in the dryer, but I’m not sure if I should be worried about the clothes in the closet? I haven’t seen them anywhere but around the 2 beds and the corner of my bedroom where my poor dog sleeps. (Opposite side of the room from the closet.)

I’m sorry this is so long winded, but I don’t have a clue. I just need so advice on this. Thank you in advance for ANY and ALL advice!

It seems that you have a number of questions and concerns that need to be addressed. I would call our support team at (866) 238-9868 so that they can fill you in. :slight_smile:

Will do! Thank u!