(866) 238-9868 OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK

2-5 day FREE & DISCREET SHIPPING on all orders

4.9 stars 4.9 | 4,500+ Verified Buyers

My story. I D Please

I live in a condo. A year and a half ago, I was dealing with a small infestation. I had a professional come in here and spray my place. I did the dryer sessions, vacuuming bagging up all clothing. Everything. I was in a constant state of panic. I bought those receptacles for the bed and as of Aug 2019 I was clean. there was no sign of them. In the past 2 weeks, I have been seeing a couple bugs…i know I have carpet bugs, “those” I can “live” with. But I think my fears are returning. During this pandemic, I have been extra careful, I do not leave home except for groceries. I certainly do not sit anywhere anymore. And I fear they came back. The only thing I can think of is if they came from another unit. I am at my wits end with these. I may have to move. I found similar ones of these in one of my receptacles.

That unfortunately is a bedbug.

Hi Sodone

This unfortunately is indeed a bedbug, I would recommend taking time to review our 4-step protocol as well as check out this article on how to inspect for bed bugs in your home 27. this may help better answer some questions and pin point if there are bedbugs in your home.

There is also alot of helpful tips and information here in this link as well https://www.bedbugsupply.com/how-to-get-rid-of-bed-bugs-in-4-steps.html

Best Regards

Tyler.

Yeah. I had someone come in a spray my place again. I am so done with dealing with these. I am careful, For me, its not the money as much as the stress and anxiety. And the living out of sealed garbage bags.